Saturday, February 25, 2012

Headband Curls

I am always interested in finding new ways to curl my hair without heat.  I wish my hair fell into perfect curls straight out the shower, but it does not. However, with the help of Pinterest, I have found a really fun way to achieve a natural looking head of curls.  Check out this tutorial.

The first time I tried this, it worked!  The curls were beautiful.  However, I do have a couple of tips.  Don’t wrap your hair too tightly around the headband.  The curls will be too tight and it will remind you of a bad perm from the eighties.  Also, use gel to help the curls hold better.  Go try this now!

The night before...all wrapped up.

The next morning!

Beatiful Curls!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am so jealous. I tried this exact same method for curls in December and it was a huge bust. My ends kept falling out and it was only semi wavy in the morning. I'm glad it worked for you, though.

    ReplyDelete